Blue Ridge Amphitheater: 599 Carson Lester Lane, Danville, VA 24540
Friday: 1pm VIP // 1:30pm GA & Golden Circle
Saturday: 12pm VIP // 12:30pm GA & Golden Circle
Sunday: 1pm VIP // 1:30pm GA & Golden Circle
The Festival is all-ages. Children 8 and under can enter for free with an adult. We recommend proper ear protection and sunscreen for the little ones!
There is no re-entry provided for those without a Camping Pass. If you have a Camping Pass, you may come and go from campgrounds to the concert site as often as you wish.
Yes, we have put additional measures in place to boost cell service for event attendees, however, we cannot guarantee cell coverage.
We will have ATMs positioned throughout the event site.
Blue Ridge Country Festival is not responsible, or liable, for any lost or stolen items while on-site or on the Campgrounds. We will have a Lost & Found and our expansive Security Team will work to assist you in any way, should any items become misplaced. We encourage you to leave your valuable items at home or locked in your vehicles. Please contact Info@BlueRidgeCountryFest.com for Lost & Found assistance.
Water refill stations will be available to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day. Empty, refillable plastic water bottles are allowed.
The ONLY Verified Outlet to Purchase Tickets for Blue Ridge Country Festival is through our EXCLUSIVE 2021 Ticketing Partner, ETix. Any tickets purchased outside of America’s #1 independent ticketing outlet, Etix.com, may be deemed invalid. Click here to purchase tickets!
All will call tickets can be picked up in-person once you arrive at the Festival. Please bring a valid photo ID to confirm your identity at pickup.
Mailed tickets will be sent out 3 weeks in advance. If tickets are ordered within a month from the Festival, they will be a will call ticket.
Please contact Etix Ticketing & Customer Support at Support@etix.com or 1-800-514-3849 to upgrade your ticket.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
All purchases are non-refundable and not able to be exchanged. Concert lineup and set times are subject to change.
RAIN OR SHINE
All events are considered RAIN or SHINE. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
In the unlikely event of a COVID-19 forced cancellation, all fans will have the opportunity to receive a full refund or transfer their tickets to the 2022 Blue Ridge Country Festival
If the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason other than COVID-19, we will contact you to inform you of the refund or exchange procedures.
You can save money and time by purchasing a Parking Pass in advance. There will be designated parking for motorcycles and bicycles.
The Day Parking Lot closes 2 hours after the end of the last daily Festival sanctioned event.
Approved Items & Prohibited Items
BLUE RIDGE COUNTRY FESTIVAL Prohibited Items
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia — No illegal substances of any kind. Prescriptions must match the name of the prescription holder’s legal ID card.
- Weapons— any weapons of any kind, including firearms
- Fireworks of any kind or size
- Glass bottles or containers of any kind
- Unlicensed Vending– Those caught doing so will be removed from the Property with all concession/vending materials confiscated.
- Backpacks and large bags are prohibited in the Show Field. Bag policy:
- Empty hydration packs that are less than 5” deep are permitted. No “cargo-carrying” hydration packs.
- Bags smaller than 8” x 11” x 5” are allowed.
- Fanny packs are allowed.
- Any bags larger than 8” x 11” x 5” must be clear or mesh and have no more than a single pocket.
- All bags will be searched upon entering the venue.
- Coolers in the concert arena
- Outside food or beverage in the concert arena
- Charcoal / Wood Fires
- Open Flames
- Motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, etc.)
- Pets of any kind– with the exception of service animals.
- Wagons in the concert arena
- Hammocks in the concert arena
- Box trucks
- Drones of any size
- Paper Lanterns (aka Peace Lanterns, Sky Lanterns, or other floating lanterns)
- Professional Cameras (i.e. those with removable lenses) without appropriate credentials
- Tents or shade structures in the concert arena— small umbrellas are allowed, but only behind or even with the Front of House/Sound/Lighting Mixing Station.
- Inflatable furniture and furniture larger than a standard lawn chair in the concert arena. Chairs must be no greater than 12” off the ground. Blankets and low-back chairs are allowed, but only behind “no chair zone”. No chairs or place holding on the VIP or other viewing platforms.
- Selfie sticks
- Helium or other pressurized gas tanks– Small propane tanks allowed within campsites
- Generators– Except in RV camping. Small generators will be allowed in the RV campground area.
- Public nudity is prohibited in the State of Virginia.
- Bringing or Constructing an outdoor shower or restroom that is NOT provided by Blue Ridge Country Festival
- Kiddie Pools
- Mobile Totems and Flags policy: Must not exceed a height of 7’. Must be made of PVC. This rule applies to all event property.
- Offensive Items— Blue Ridge Country Festival reserves the right to prohibit the exhibition of any item that Blue Ridge Country Festival deems offensive.
*All vehicles will be searched upon entering campgrounds. Patrons are subject to search upon entering the Show Field. Blue Ridge Country Festival is not responsible for confiscated items. Prohibited items subject to change.
**Blue Ridge Country Festival reserves the right, at all times and in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers, to either deny any person entry into or eject any person from the Festival Grounds for violation of any Festival Event Rules, including, but not limited to, seeking to bring, possess, or use any prohibited items while at the Festival Venue and/or Festival Campgrounds. All such Festival Event Rules may be updated or modified at any time, without notice.
Blankets and low back chairs are permitted but behind the FOH/soundboard in the GA area only. Chairs are not allowed in the Golden Circle area.
One clear, sealed water bottle per person is allowed.
Empty, plastic, refillable water bottles are allowed.
You are allowed to have your medications (we want you to stay healthy!). Over the counter medications are allowed at Blue Ridge Country Festival in reasonable personal quantities. If you are bringing prescription medication, please make sure to bring a valid photo ID that matches the name printed on your prescription.
If you need to refrigerate any medication (including insulin), please stop by the medical tent and someone will assist you.
Getting to the Event
Please follow festival signage when in the area.
There will be a designated location for rideshare and passenger pick-up/drop-off. There will be a designated location for rideshare and passenger pick-up/drop-off.
- Piedmont Triad International Airport – 1000 Ted Johnson Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27409
- Lynchburg Regional Airport – 350 Terminal Dr Suite 100, Lynchburg, VA 24502
- Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport – 5202 Aviation Dr NW, Roanoke, VA 24012
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport – John Brantley Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560
The Accessible Day Parking areas are close to the main entrance and are reserved for patrons with mobility disabilities. A state-issued accessible parking license plate, placard or hangtag, along with your Parking Pass, is your “ticket” into these areas.
Accessible Camping areas are close to the main entrance and are reserved for patrons with mobility disabilities. A state-issued accessible parking license plate, placard or hangtag, along with your Parking Pass, is your “ticket” into these areas.
Service animals are permitted throughout the Festival. NO emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and have legally required vaccinations. Anyone bringing a service animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
Elevated platforms are available at main stage for ADA attendees plus (2) companions. Your companions must have a valid festival ticket. Companion seating available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
ADA wristbands can be picked up at the on-site will call. ADA tickets do not need to be reserved in advance.